I was on the Get Your FILL Podcast with Christine McCarron and the episode just went live! Click here to give the interview a listen.
On this episode of the Get Your FILL Podcast, I talk about why you don't need $50,000, $100,000, or $500,000 to get started in real estate. That having that kind of money can actually be an obstacle to your long term success! Find out why I only invest for cash flow and the key skills you need to have in order to get started, these are skills that don't require a pile of money either.
Discussed in this episode:
- How to get started without needing a nest egg already set aside
- How I got into real estate in the first place
- Why it doesn't matter if the market crashes if you know what to invest for
- The news on my upcoming new podcast
- The one thing that I want every person to know
You should definitely check this episode out!