Abundance vs. Scarcity mentality
- Look at the world around you- abundance is everywhere, choose to see it.
- Scarcity is fear and fear is False Evidence Appearing Real
Using the Subconscious Mind to get what you want- Be Specific
- The mind is a garden. Your persistent thoughts are seeds. What are you planting?
- Our lives are a result of our dominant thoughts.
Believe the Lie, the positive lie
- The subconscious doesn’t know the difference between the truth and a lie.
- Most people lie in the negative. Lie in the positive.
- Visualize, Seed, Affirm, Acknowledge and Appreciate.
Three skills that will change your life (and your bank account):
- Decide on (1) real estate investing method that you want to get good at and become a professional.
Buy a course, go to an event, those are all good things, just make sure it’s singular in its focus.
- Treat your career like a true professional
Family Practice Doctor spends about 14,000 hours over 7 years to earn on average $200,000/year.
An orthopedic surgeon spend about 24,000 hours over 12 years to earn on average $500,000
Why would you treat your career any different?
- Based on your focus, you may need a great relationship with:
A title company, an attorney, a contractor, etc.
The power of focus
- The number one reason people fail is that they are not or do not stay focused on the target- the thing they most want.
- Read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill- the success principles are in that book.
- Get up every day, spend the majority of your time on revenue producing activities.
- Emotionalize the results you want, ignore the static (failures) and focus on the results (successes)
- Do it again tomorrow, do it again the next day, week, month, year